Welcome to Mannington Township, New Jersey
Include your own email address in the body of the email to begin receiving reminders. Please include your block/lot or address in the email requesting the reminder. Your email address will be used only to send tax reminders.
Latest News & Important Information
Sale Date: October 6, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. See post to download resolution PDF.
TAKE NOTICE that the previously scheduled Township Committee meeting for August 4, 2022, at 5:30 pm, has been rescheduled to be held on July 251h, 2022, beginning at 5:30 pm.
Please view post to see how NJ can help.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, many of our residents struggled to pay their utility bills. As you know, the State’s grace period on utility shut-offs expired on December 31, 2021.
The Farmland forms are available on line. Please view post for more details.
Effective Monday, April 25, 2022 the Tax Collector’s new office Hours will be Monday’s from 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM and the First Thursday of each month from 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM.
For Your Convenience
- Mannington Binder of Maps
- Municipality Application for Birth/Marriage/Death Certificates
- Employment Application
- South Jersey Gas Financial Assistance
- New Jersey Clean Energy Program
- New Jersey Forest Fire Service
- Salem County Medical Center
- The Arc of Salem County
- Mannington Township School District
- Salem Co. Vocational Technical School
- Senior Living Help
- Tips Regarding Imposters and Scams