Welcome to Mannington Township, New Jersey
Latest News & Important Information
Atlantic City Electric recognizes customers may use more energy than expected as temperatures get colder, and some continue with a hybrid work schedule.
Please view post to download the Resolution R-06-2024 Fixing Interest Rate on Delinquent Taxes in Mannington Township, In Salem County, New Jersey for 2024.
Mannington Township will pick up tree limbs from residential properties within Mannington Township on the 3rd Monday of each month.
With winter on the way, Atlantic City Electric has taken steps to prepare the local energy grid to meet increased customer demand and help ensure affordable and reliable energy service all winter long.
Residents are reminded to drive carefully as daylight hours shorten and the risk of deer collisions increases.
Resolution: Establishing Disposal Rates for Resident’s Car/Pick-up Truck Tires – Effective October 10, 2023
To download the Resolution, please view post.
For Your Convenience
- New Jersey Municipal Guide 2023
- New Jersey Division of Taxation
- Salem County Board of Agriculture
- Salem County Board of Elections
- Salem County Clerk Office
- Salem County Court Directory
- Salem County Government Website
- Salem County Health & Human Services
- Salem County Tax Board
- Salem County Special Services
- Visit Salem County
- Employment Application
- Mannington Binder of Maps
- Mannington Township School District
- Municipality Application for Birth/Marriage/Death Certificates
- Municipality Application for License: Marriage/Remarriage/Civil Union/Reaffirmation of Civil Union
- New Jersey Clean Energy Program
- New Jersey Forest Fire Service
- Salem County Medical Center
- Salem Co. Vocational Technical School
- Senior Living Help
- South Jersey Gas Financial Assistance
- The Arc of Salem County