Pennsville Animal Shelter ♦ 94 Industrial Park Road, Pennsville, NJ 08070
856-851-1100 ♦ https://www.facebook.com/Pennsvilleanimalshelter
CONSTRUCTION CODE OFFICIALS
State of New Jersey ♦ Main Office 609-567-3653
Local Office: 856-935-2359 ext. 202 (Wednesday mornings only) ♦ Local Hours: Wednesdays 8:30am – 12 noon
HOURS: Monday – Thursday: 9:00a – 12 noon and 1:00p – 4:00p ♦ Friday – 9:00a – 12 noon
The 2020 Dog License due date has been extended until MAY 31, 2020. Residents must supply up to date rabies certificate that does not expire before November 1st of the current licensing year. If applicable, spay/neuter certificates must be supplied.
Non-Spayed/Neutered – $21.00
Spayed/Neutered – $18.00
Late Fee Charge (after 4/30 of each year) – $20.00
All dog license’s are required to be obtained no later than April 30th of each year. Residents must supply up to date rabies certificate that does not expire before November 1st of the current licensing year. If applicable, spay/neuter certificates must be supplied.
DOWNLOAD: Dog License Application
- 2020 Introduced User Friendly Budget
- 2020 Adopted User Friendly Budget
- 2020 Introduced Municipal Budget
- 2020 Adopted Municipal Budget
HOUSING / ZONING
Zoning Permits – $50.00 ♦ Zoning Permit Application
Other document downloads may be found on the Boards & Commissions page under Planning Board.
856-935-2359 x150 ♦ Fax: 856-935-6557
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00a – 12 noon & 1:00p to 4:00p and Friday 9:00a – 12 noon
Salem County Clerk’s Office – https://salemcountyclerk.org/election-services/
MID-SALEM COUNTY MUNICIPAL COURT
Mannington Township, Woodstown Borough, Quinton Twp, Elmer Borough, Oldmans Township
Court Address: 25 West Avenue, Woodstown, NJ 08098
Phone: 856-769-2424 ♦ Fax: 856-769-3307
Accepts cash, check or money orders. Send all payments to: 25 West Avenue, Woodstown , NJ 08098
Online payments may be made on payable traffic summons at https://portalnjmcdirect-cloud.njcourts.gov
Court Schedule / Window Hours: Monday & Tuesday – 9:00a – 3:30p ♦ Wednesday, Thursday & Friday – 9:00a – 2:00p
Judge – Martin Whitcraft
Administrator – Barbara Garozzo
Deputy Court Administrator – Patty Gordon
9 Tide Mill Road, Mannington, NJ 08079 ♦ 856-935-7239
2020 Trash Collection, Recycling, Bulk Schedule
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS – Place only these items in your recyclable container.
- Cans: Aluminum and tin. Rinsed.
- Glass: Bottles and jars of all colors. NO lids.
- Paper: Newspaper and other non-glossy paper. NO shredded paper.
- Plastic: Water bottles and milk jugs (#1 and #2) Absolutely NO lids.
- Cardboard: Non-waxed and non-contaminated with food. Remove tape and flatten.
NON-ACCEPTABLE ITEMS – Place in regular trash or dispose of as instructed on back of Trash Calendar.
- Plastic bags or plastic wrapping.
- Food or liquid waste, including containers with food residue.
- Bottle/can lids, tops, caps.
- Styrofoam containers of any type.
- When in doubt, throw it out!!
Limbs scheduled for pick up the 3rd Monday of each month. 48 HOURS NOTICE IS REQUIRED. Call 856-935-2359 ext. 150 to schedule. Limit to 1 pile of limbs, no more than 4 feet high and 20 feet in length. Limbs must be stacked with the cut end facing the road, and the cut end can be no larger than 6 inches in diameter. NO STUMPS OR THORNS. The chipping service is for pruning of resident’s trees only. The Township cannot remove downed trees. No limbs are to be placed for chipping from out-of-Township properties.
Hours: Monday Evenings – 6:30p – 8:00p ♦ 1st Thursday of every month – 7:00p – 8:30p
Extended Hours For Farmland Assessment:
- Monday, July 20 & July 27, 2020: 6:00-8:00pm
- Thursday, July 23 & July 30, 2020: 5:00-7:00pm
DOWNLOADS OR RESOURCES
- 2020 Tax Map attachments
- N.J. Assessment Record Search: www.njactb.org
- Maps with Everything Available: www.njmap2.com/blueprint/
- Property Taxpayer Bill of Rights
- 1983 Base Tax Map
- 1983 Base Tax Map Old Block/Lots Conversions
- Farmland Assessment (NOTE: Farmland Assessment papers are due AUGUST 1st of each year)
- 2020 Tax Duplicate
Hours: Monday Evenings – 5:00p – 8:00p ♦ 1st Thursday of every month – 7:00p – 8:30p
Estimate Tax Bills Info
CLICK HERE TO VIEW
Due to the Corona virus outbreak, and safety and wellbeing of our residents and Township employees, municipal offices are closed to the public until further notice. Additionally, an altered work schedule may be followed. If you need assistance, you may leave me a voice mail, or email me at: , and I will return the call/email as soon as possible.
For payments you may use the mail slot at the OEM/Tax Office building, mail, or pay online at our website: www.manningtontwp.com. If you want a receipt, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope and a receipt will be mailed to you.
For residents needing either a PTR-1A or PTR-2A Tax Collector Verification sheet, you may drop off your form in the mail slot (after having answered the questions regarding ownership and occupancy) and include a self-addressed, stamped envelope to return the form to you. You may alternatively leave a voice mail, or email me, answering the two questions, and I will complete the form electronically and forward in the mail to you.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I look forward to help you in any way I can.
Take care and be well.
Suzanne D. Pierce, CTC
Township of Mannington
491 Route 45
Mannington, NJ 08079
(856) 935-2359, Ext.
Receive Email Quarterly Tax Reminders
To receive quarterly tax reminders, simply send an email to the following address: taxcollector@manmngtontwp com. Include your own email address in the body of the email to begin receiving reminders. Please include your block/lot or address in the email requesting the reminder. Your email address will be used only to send tax reminders and will not be sold or shared.
Downloads / Online Resources
Processing Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00a – 11:00a & 1:00p – 3:00p ♦ Friday 9:00a – 11:00a
Records and maintains all vital statistics records (birth/marriage/civil union/domestic partnership/death) for the Township.
Birth and Marriage Certificates – $25.00 each ♦ Death Certificates – $10.00 each
NO PERSONAL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED
Cash, Money Orders, Visa, Master Card or Discover only. $3.00 Credit /Debit Transaction Fee
Send Applications to: Mannington Township, 491 Route 45, Mannington, NJ 08079
Downloads / Online Resources
- NJ Vital Statistics (Website)
- Marriage License or Civil Union License (Website)
- Registering for a Domestic Partnership (Website)
- Vital Record Application (PDF) – Non-Genealogical Certification or Certified Copy of Vital Record, i.e. Birth, Marriage, Domestic Partnership, Civil Union, Death
- Delegation of Authority to Receive Certified Copy of Vital Record (PDF)